Find answers to common questions about the Magic Workspace.
- What is Magic Workspace?
- Why do we use it?
- How do we use it?
- What specs are required for Magic Workspace?
- What Operating System is Magic Workspace compatible with?
- I’m having Internet connection issues, who should I reach out to?
- Do I still need to clock in to the Assistant Portal when I’ve already clocked in with Workspace?
Installing Magic Workspace
- How to install Workspace Chrome extension?
- What do I do with the extension after installing?
- How to know if your extension is tracking your work session?
- How to install Workspace desktop application?
- What do I need the downloaded app for?
- How to reset your password?
Navigating through your Dashboard
- What should I see on my Workspace Dashboard and Sessions?
- What happens to my session and track time if Workspace freezes for a while?
- Can Workspace automatically detect if I’m online or offline?
- How do I manage tasks on my portal, e.g. adding new tasks or ending a session?
- Can Magic or my client see my full screen, and the tabs that I’m working on?
- Can my client see my schedule?
- What happens if I go idle or AFK?
- Can I update my assistant details?
- Troubleshooting Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide Through Technical Issues
- How to report an issue to an engineer?
🛈 Still having trouble? Disregard the purple banner below and follow these steps to report a persisting issue to an engineer.