Freelancers are cost effective, flexible, and ready to start working for you right away. It’s a good idea to look into hiring one to help you grow your business, especially if you need a task done quickly.
Looking for freelancers can be challenging. There are a lot of platforms available, like Fiverr and Upwork, that offers a wide pool of freelancers to choose from. You can easily spend several hours each day for months finding, hiring, and managing freelancers for your business or personal project.
That’s where we come in. Magic offers 24/7 virtual assistance and can handle everything when it comes to hiring and managing freelancers.
Here are some tips on how to use magic to hire freelancers:
1. Give a detailed job description. Give a detailed description of the job that you’ll be handing off to your freelancer. This way, Magic can help you choose the best website where you’ll hire the freelancer.
2. Describe your budget, and be flexible when necessary. Describing your budget before having the job posted helps filter out the candidates that best fit your job description and budget. If you’re not getting the quality of freelancers you’re looking for, work with Magic to adjust your budget until you are getting the quality you need.
3. Provide a clear deadline for the project. Provide a clear project deadline so that your freelancer is held accountable for getting you the result you need.
4. Work with Magic on hiring the right person. By default, Magic will filter out the candidates for you and provide you with a handful of top candidates. You can be as involved or uninvolved as you’d like in the selection process. Be sure to clearly define how you’d like to be involved. Magic will always ask for your confirmation before hiring someone.
5. Give feedback and make adjustments along the way. Communication is key when working with Magic. Magic wants you to tell it “no, do it this way instead,” if you want to adjust course. We can’t read your mind! Give us feedback as early as possible, at any stage in the process, and be honest. We’ll change our approach as many times as you’d like, however you’d like us to do it.
Managing your freelancer
Once you’ve hired a freelancer with Magic, Magic will help you manage them and replace them if necessary. Think of Magic like a manager, and your freelancer as the manager’s team. Magic will report to you how the freelancers are doing and will keep an eye on them and tell them what needs to be adjusted when necessary.