If you’ve completed your plan hours but your client wants you to continue working, you may request extra hours. When requesting extra hours, kindly consider the following:
- Extra hours should be agreed upon by both you and the client before you work them.
- Extra hours will only be paid if they’re approved by the client.
- Extra hours can only be requested if you have consumed all your plan hours using the Time Tracker.
You can request extra hours through the Assistant Portal.
- Clock in using the Time Tracker in the Assistant Portal.
- Click Request Extra Hours, then input your desired additional hours for the week.
- Your client will receive the request in their email for approval.
- After the the request is approved, the Time Tracker will allow you to clock in the additional hours for the week.
- Extra hours requested and approved through the portal must be tracked using the time tracker.
- If you’re unable to time track your extra hours via the portal, please contact Assistant Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.