Record an intro video greeting using Loom, a free video recording service.
- You can register to Loom using a free account
- Record using the Chrome extension or desktop program. Make sure your intro video is set to public.
- Make sure to record “camera only” so you don’t record your screen.
Your intro video should be no longer than 2 minutes. Here are some things you can include:
- Name, age, city of residence
- Skills and specialties
- Interests, hobbies, or other details about your personality
- Here’s a sample video of what to say
When you’re done recording, copy the embed link from the video share menu and paste it to your profile. Remember, the link format should be: https://www.loom.com/embed/123
Also, don’t forget to add a professional headshot profile picture.