A video introduction helps clients get to know you.
Your intro video should be no longer than 2 minutes. Here are some things you can include:
- Name, age, city of residence
- Skills and specialties
- Interests, hobbies, or other details about your personality
Record the video greeting using Loom, a free video recording service.
Here’s a sample video.
Video via Loom:
- You can register to Loom using a free account.
- Record using the Chrome extension or desktop program.
- Make sure your intro video is set to public.
- Make sure to record “camera only” so you don’t record your screen.
- When you’re done recording, copy the embed link from the video share menu and paste it to your profile.
- Remember, the link format should be: https://www.loom.com/embed/123