List your skills and proficiency with digital tools on tasks like:
- Cold calling
- Lead generation
- Calendar Management and Meeting scheduling
- Recruitment, Onboarding and Offboarding
- Inbox management
Describe your proficiency level with one of the following categories:
- Beginner: No experience using this for work
- Experienced: Basic experience using this for work
- Advanced: Significant experience using this skill for work (e.g. once a week for several months)
- Expert: Extensive experience using this skill (e.g. most days for several months)
For each digital tool or platform, describe your level of experience by choosing from one of these categories
- Familiar: Basic knowledge of the software. You will need guidance before starting.
- Comfortable: Intermediate knowledge of the software. You’ll need occasional guidance.
- Confident: Robust knowledge of the software; will only need technical support.
- Expert: Mastery of the software. You can solve most issues (and help others if needed).