- Fill in incomplete lead information - such as company, name, title, email, phone, headquarter state, etc. We use Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and any other source you would like to get data from. We use the same software as you and do the rest manually.
- Source new leads - Give magic a set of parameters and get back a list of fresh leads.
- Save money on Salesforce - Let us clean out unused leads from your CRM, allowing you to downgrade your plan and save money.
- Prospect and schedule sales calls - We can do initial prospecting calls and schedule calls with serious clients.
You can either send us an exported spreadsheet of leads for us to work on, or give us temporary access to your CRM to update leads.
We will use available software and APIs for as much information as we can, and manually fill out the rest.
Example use cases include:
- You just hosted a webinar and got a lot of inbound interest, but not everybody filled out the form completely.
- You just returned from a conference with a bunch of business cards and signups on your clipboard and you need someone to identify and upload each lead.
- You have a legacy list of leads from an old CRM that you want to clean and import into the new CRM, but there are additional required fields now.
- You purchased a leads list and want to import them, but some information is missing.
You tell us what you're looking for in plain english (e.g. "VPs of Sales and Marketing at SaaS companies with 10+ eployees").
We will use tools like Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo to source new leads.
This approach is especially efficient for Account Based Marketing.
Example use cases include:
- You just developed a new product for a different market and want to send a test email to 1,000 sales reps in your demographic.
- You have a tried and true sourcing process that you want to hand off to Magic so that you can focus on innovating your next source.
CRMs are massively expensive at the higher tiers, and 20-50% of your data is completely obsolete anyway. You need someone to comb through the leads and cull out the bad data so you can downgrade your plan.
Or you might have 3 or 4 legacy CRMs that you've been wanting to import into Salesforce, but instead those leads are sitting in the difficult-to-use 90s interface collecting dust. Let us cull and import those so you can stop paying for those CRMs and start marketing to your leads.
If you have a stream of inbound prospects, you spend most of your time scheduling demos, pitch, pilot, and sales calls. Let Magic handle the scheduling and you can focus on selling.
You can also train Magic on your campaign schedule and we will manage your list for you.
- You don't need to hire a full-time person. You can use Magic as much or as little as you want. Use 150 hours one week and 2 hours the next.
- You only need to train Magic once. You can scale with us quickly because we are already trained.
- We are an easy replacement for a recently lost team member. Or you can use us as interim work while you find a full-time person.
- We are 24/7 and have a 5 minute response time, so we can respond to your prospects in all time zones. Your prospects will think you have a superpower.
- There is no contract to start.
What you get
Dedicated Account Manager
Your account manager gets to know you, your needs, and your team. This gives you:
- better service
- faster service, less knowledge transfer
- more value per minute, less knowledge transfer
- ability to put in complicated requests over the phone
- proactive approach to identify and remove your headaches
- POC for any problems that arise
If your team is under high load from other clients, you will always be first in line.
Centralized account management
Give your entire team access to Magic through a single account. This gives you the ability to:
- integrate Magic with Slack for your entire team
- coordinate tasks across team members
- monitor account usage per team member
Custom billing options
We can customize our billing procedure to whatever you need for taxes, internal reporting, etc.
And all the magic
Plus everything that comes with a regular Magic account (24/7 access, team of 16, etc)